Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bagnulo Visit and Amber's 31st!






Tony and I were very happy to welcome the Bagnulo's again to NYC! They arrived on Friday (my 31st birthday). I was not feeling well (thanks mom for giving me your cold) but I was happy to get home to see them. Tony surprised me with flowers at work, a homemade cake, and a gift certificate for a pre-natal massage! All of which were so thoughtful- thank you baby! We had dinner at one of favorite Italian restaurants around the block that evening. On Saturday we basically hung out all day, while I sniffled all day on the couch. We treated Mike and Marci to Jersey Boys tickets that night in thanks for a fabulous rehearsal dinner at our wedding. While Tony cried at the loss of the Bulldogs, his parents sang and danced the night away at the show! On Sunday, we were blessed with a rain break. We all walked across the Brooklyn Bridge and had brunch at a great place in Dumbo, Brooklyn with Tony's cousins! Now we are up to Monday- the Bagnulo's came to support me at the hospital to get some blood drawn and to see where we will be giving birth. They then were brave enough to experience a low-income inner city classroom. They (and I) were pleasantly surprised how well behaved my students were. I was so happy that they cared enough to see what I do and go through everyday! I want to say thank you Mike and Marci for all of your love and support! Tony and I are so blessed to have you as parents and friends! We love you!!

2 comments:

Jeana said...

You are a lucky girl-what a nice hubby:) Can't wait to come visit you guys soon!!!Love ya

Jeanne said...

Happy Birthday to you! you are looking great! Can't wait to see that bundle of joy!