I am about 14 and a half weeks (every day counts!). After having a rather smooth transition from my no work summer, I am now in full
throttle working 9 hour days (yes teachers do work long hours- I get into work about 7:15am and leave about 5pm each day). I am so lucky that I have not had any sickness, soreness,
tiredness: NOTHING. But today I almost lost my marbles with a few of my students in my last period class. They are freshman that have no manners, no respect for adults or much less themselves or their peers, and no tack. I normally can handle these "
troubled" kids with ease but today I just got so tired of fighting the same battles with them. I just have these days every so oftten where I just am plain tired of trying to "save" them. So I did what was necessary to get through the day and then I rewarded myself with Indian food from Whole Foods and walked home through the park. I feel better now but will feel even better when my hubby gets home to give me a big hug!
No comments:
Post a Comment