Thursday, September 4, 2008

1st Trimester

I (we) just finished our 1st trimester. I was so fortunate not to have any morning sickness, fatigue, or moodiness (Tony might disagree on that one!). So in reality I would not even know I was pregnant except for my thickening waistline. I have gained about 5 lbs.- which is on schedule in regards to weight gain. Tony and I will find out what the sex of the little one is but that happens at about 18-20 weeks. I am just going into week 13 so in a few more weeks we can really start thinking about names! We have a few that we like but nothing set in stone. I have my big chromosome testing visit this coming Tuesday- this is where they do a sonogram and take some blood to find out about possible birth defects. Then we met with our OBGYN Dr. Jew on Thursday of next week. We have a lot of exciting things to look forward to!! And can't wait to share all of it with you!! I hope to get a picture up this weekend of my growing belly so everyone can feel my weight gain with me- haa haa. Can't wait to be a mommy! Hope I am as good as mine is!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Yipeeeeee! I can't wait to meet your babe. You're going to be one great mama!