Today Tony and I went to St. Luke's Hospital (the hospital we will be delivering at) to get our get our 1st trimester screening. The nurse preformed a blood test and extensive sonogram. Everything looked good so far. We really got to see Baby B- arms, legs, everything (except for the sex). He/she is so cute and getting bigger and bigger each day. Tony thinks he/she has his eyes!! I think he/she looks like me- haa haa. Here is my 1st posted belly bump. I am already up a size in my pants and growing rounder everyday. It is so exciting.
Who Is Dumb Enough to Go Camping With Babies? Us.
13 years ago

3 comments:
That is the cutest little bump I've ever seen! Can't wait to meet the little baby. Much Love to your new family!!
Awesome! Good news that you haven't had any symptoms of expecting. You and Tony will be terrific parents - you are both so full of love and have lots of patience - major requirements. I am looking forward to seeing your pregnancy progress. Love you!
Hugs and kisses,
Aunt Penny
What a cute bump! So excited for you guys and can't wait to meet baby Bagnulo!!! Love you.
Post a Comment