
We are now 15 weeks along in our pregnancy. Our next doctors appt. is Oct. 9th where we can hopefully find out the sex! (I will be 17 weeks then- so cross your fingers that they can tell us and/or that Baby B cooperates!) I feel like today was the first day I actually LOOKED pregnant! I can no longer suck in my tummy- it is uncomfortable to try. Therefore here is my picture with nothing to hide! All I really "crave" still is pasta. I do try to eat a salad for lunch (with chips) most days. But as Jodi can attest, my biggest weakness is this amazing tomato cheddar soup at our local lunch spot. It is probably (I know it is) full of cream, butter, cheese and everything I should not be eating esp. when I pair it with bread and sushi (cooked of course). Well that is a my eating habits broken down- haa haa. I am really feeling great. I start prenatal yoga tomorrow and can hopefully do that once or twice a week for the remainder of my pregnancy. The only reason to stop is the expense!! Well family and friends off to eat dinner. My husband is so good to me- tonight is chicken quesadillas! Love you all!
4 comments:
My oh my how time is flying, 3 down, 6 to go. Looks like you had a great visit with your parents. Any wedding pictures yet?
love the blog, Aunt Kathy
I think because you're so tall and lean you're going to carry your baby like Nicole Kidman carried hers....lucky girl! Looking really good :) Can't wait to find out the sex, and definitely can't wait to meet the little bugger! Love you guys.
Ha! It's just an itty-bitty bump! Maybe Baby B will be sneaky and not let you know it's sex--that happened to my friends this last year. It was kinda funny, the baby being stubborn!
WOW-what a cute little bump! Can't wait to find out the sex:)
Post a Comment