Sunday, March 1, 2009

Waiting Game

March 1st has finally arrived. As I sit on the couch watching Ace of Cakes I can't help but to think that every movement either from me or baby Aldo is going to lead to labor. I have been constantly thinking about WHEN and HOW I am going to start labor. The unknown is killing me- it's all so exciting! I know I should relax and take this time to rest but I am READY! I have had the easiest pregnancy in history and feel extremely lucky to be a 'good' pregnant person (whatever that means)- but the end is near and I am getting both excited and impatient!!

Sitting around is not my favorite past time so I have been surveying everyone about when they went into labor with their first child. Kerrie was two days early, Leigh Ann went way early, Anna nine days late, my mom had forgot, and Tony's mom was late, Jodi was about two months early, my walking friend just had her baby yesterday- 5 days early....so after data analysis I am even more confused. Tony thinks I am going to go on either Wed. or Thurs. next week.

Our next doctors appointment is this Tuesday. He will do another internal exam and hopefully we will know more! So as I wait..... if you feel like telling me a story or chatting- give me a call b/c I am going crazy thinking about this little guy's first appearance!

2 comments:

kajal said...

I was 9 days early. I think you know by now (from the info you've gathered) that there is no rhyme or reason to when he will come! Enjoy your time waiting...because once he comes out, he's not going back in :-)

ajrich said...

Sit tight...Aldo will be here soon! I know that the waiting is torturous, but you'll get through it. I am excited for you and Tony!