Thursday, March 5, 2009

waiting and waiting....and waiting...

After the Tuesday doctor's appointment I was so hyped up that I could not sleep- therefore on Wednesday I called into work sick. I was so tired Wednesday that I slept until noon. Today I was back to work- right after my 2nd period class I went to gossip about labor with the guidance team- after that I went to the bathroom and I realized I lost my mucus plug! I was like this is it we are in labor! I called the doctor's office and they told me to go the hospital- I was checked and released to go home to rest. I am in early labor (2 cent. dilated) and the simple fact is no one knows when Aldo is going to be ready but him!!! So now I am on the couch waiting.....and waiting....could be tonight or next week! I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Kelly H said...

when i lost my mucus plug i almost threw up. isn't is gag-ola! anywho, i lost mine like a week before. lets hope it doesn't take that long for you. but the good news is that i went from 3cm-10cm in 3 hours (thanks to pitocin). good luck, cant wait to hear!