Sunday, March 28, 2010

So Sad



The Bagnulo family is so sad. Why? Because our dear friend, Brandi, is leaving NY and heading back to the west coast. Brandi was in the Peace Corps with me, in our wedding, moved into my old apt. in NY, and a dear dear friend. She moved to NY a year after I did to get her Masters at the New School. After graduating from the New School she worked for a company called Pencil. She is now going back to Portland to peruse non-profit management and be near her family. Tony, Aldo and I will miss her SO much. She was like family to us and it is so sad to say good-bye.

Brandi,
We love you! Thanks for always being there for us! You are an amazing person and friend. We wish you all the luck in the world with your new adventures!
xoxoxox

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Awww, I will miss her too!