Yep, Tony and I have less than two months before baby TBA will be here! (Note: We have decided on a name but we are not telling anyone until the baby is here- sorry moms) I can not believe how time flys with the second pregnancy! Aldo has no clue that he is about to be a 'big' brother. He will soon! We are just getting ready for baby #2- I just ordered the second seat for our stroller and a mini co-sleeper, which is all we needed to purchase luckily. That is the nice thing about having another boy! I also have to give a shout out to my cousins, Jodi and Tony, who let us borrow anything we need from them. We are on opposite baby schedules- she gets pregnant then me then her then me!!! haa
This pregnancy is going good...I have gained the exact same weight as with Aldo (8 months= 20 lbs). I am still walking a ton and getting to the gym about 4 mornings a week. I am craving sweets this time around (with Aldo all I wanted was tator tots!). The baby is a big mover- way more than Aldo was. He keeps me on my toes, kicking and moving all day and night- non-stop!!! However, Aldo had the hick-ups more than this baby does. My official due date is May 20th but I think I will deliver around the 15th. I also think this baby will weigh more than Aldo did. Aldo was 8 lbs. 2 ounces. Those are just my gut instincts!
As far as Aldo goes....Not walking yet but close...Loves mommy's sweet potato fries...Loves to play peek-a-boo....Loves to visit GW, JP, and Coco....Loves to say da da and dog dog...Weighs almost 27 lbs.....(which is a lot of weight for me to carry around with a big 'ol belly)...Loves to pretend to talk on the phone....Loves yo gabba gabba (literally freaks out when he hears it come on)....
That's all for tonight...Off to watch my FAVORITE show the Amazing Race...xoxox
Who Is Dumb Enough to Go Camping With Babies? Us.
13 years ago

1 comment:
Can't wait to meet baby TBA! McBag all the way!
Post a Comment