Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009




















































Tony and I talked about what Aldo could be for Halloween months ago- the Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters was the only and most perfect fit. Luckily we have an amazing seamstress in the family who agreed to hand make Aldo's first costume. (Thanks Marci!) When I first saw Aldo in his costume at day care- I busted out crying- he was the cutest marshmallow man I had ever seen. Aldo was the talk of the day! "Where did you buy that costume" "That is the best costume we have ever seen" "That is Aldo all the way"......on and on.....I of course agreed! His was the best and most original costume! On Halloween we went to the park with our friends, Lindsay, Gordan and their son Ethan (who was also a cute giraffe)! Aldo was such a trooper- we got so many great photos (probably to be shown at his wedding!) Thank you again mom for making this costume and like I said over the phone- now you have set yourself up to make all of his costumes!!! We appreciate and loved it so much! xoxo


1 comment:

Jeanne said...

That is the cutest costume ever, Aldo is such a cutie pie. Love & Kisses