That's right- we are expecting baby #2 sometime around May 21st. We are super excited and yes it was pretty much planned. We wanted our kids close together but again we didn't think it would happen as fast as it did the first time. Aldo, of course, only being 8 months old has no close he is about to share our love and time! He will, however, be a great BIG brother. We don't know yet whether it's a girl or a boy- that news will probably will be our Christmas present from Dr. Jew at our next visit.
I am feeling great. I am having another easy pregnancy, however, I do go to bed at 9:30! I teach all day, take the subway to pick up and carry Aldo 45 minutes on the bus and subway home from daycare, then bath and feed him before finally getting to sit down! That is one difference between the 1st pregnancy and now. Also another huge difference is during my 1st pregnancy I was able (had the time) to work out most days. Now I get to the gym about one time a week to walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes before I feel guilty about having Aldo at daycare for any longer. So I have lost any muscle I used to have- ugh. And finally I have gained 2 lbs but the fat knows exactly where to go- I feel like my belly is stretched already! ugh.
That's the news for now....I will post belly pictures soon! xoxox
Who Is Dumb Enough to Go Camping With Babies? Us.
13 years ago

3 comments:
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear if you're having a boy a girl. Either way, it will be exciting. Glad to hear you are already into the 2nd trimester! Take care and give Aldo a hug from all of us.
congrats! happy for you:)
Can't wait to meet you Ally! ha ha! Will love you even if you're a boy ;-)
Post a Comment