Caught your attention didn't I?
Tony and I are excited to announce that we are having a boy! We went to see the doctor for my monthly check up at 17 weeks and he is pretty certain that we are having a boy! I saw the goods about 3 times during the sonogram, so I am 100% certain we are having a boy! We also received the results of some testing we have been doing and the baby has a clean bill of health!
We are the luckiest parents (to be) on earth and are on cloud nine at the moment. Now I must grow my little peanut- about 5 1/2 months to go!!!! I just pray that if he is anything like his father (almost 11 lbs. at birth) that he will be gentle entering this world!
Who Is Dumb Enough to Go Camping With Babies? Us.
13 years ago

1 comment:
Yipee yah yay! So excited for you guys!!!!!!
Post a Comment