Sunday, October 19, 2008

Saturday events






Saturday's are always filled with lots of football and friends and this Saturday was no exception. Matt, Lisa, Damien, Holly, Brett, Kajal, Riley, Brandi, Tony and I spent the day together cheering on the Bulldogs to another win, watching Dilan be the sweetest baby of all time, and we learned that the Real Housewives of Atlanta is a show that gets Atlanta all wrong but is really hard to turn off. Haa.


On another note, Saturday morning I meet up with a pregnant moms walking group in Central Park. It was nice to walk the park and talk about what we are all experiencing. There was five of us and 3 of us were due in March. The girl in charge of the group also does a hula hoop class, which I will be joining! She says its a good workout and a ton of fun! I will keep you posted. I will be posted my 19 week picture on Tuesday so stayed tune.



2 comments:

Lisa Pomerantz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Pomerantz said...

I love your blog! Thanks again for having us over....lots of fun!!!