Monday, August 18, 2008

California trip






Tony and I headed west for our NYC friends- Caitlin and Tory's- wedding. This beautiful event took place in Capitola, CA. Tony and I flew into San Fran and enjoyed a night in the heart of the Union Square. We loved San Fran- the hills, views, history, architecture was just stunning. On Friday we drove down the Pacific Coast Highway to Capitola- which was even more picturesque. Capitola had a sweet small town charm and was a perfect setting for their wedding. It was a beautiful affair and we wish them all the love in the world. We drove back to San Fran Sunday with Jodi, Jeana, and baby Wryder following us. Tony headed to Scotland while Jodi, Wryder and I came back to NYC. We flew Virgin America, which is a fabulous airline! I love being able to order drinks and food from the screen! Well I better start studying (or nap!).....I have to take the math CLEP next week to get professional certification before school starts on Thursday! ugh!



No comments: