Sunday, April 3, 2011

Date Night




We are really trying hard to call Ft. Lauderdale home but since we are still not established and settled it is so hard to do that. I have met some awesome moms that I am trying to 'court'. One of them has been involved with a non-profit called HANDY since middle school. Tony and I agreed to attend an event last week and had a great time. We made some new friends and helped out a great cause! I am hoping to actually start getting involved with this organization!

The next big things on the horizon is a best friend mini trip with my gal Jenny to Key Largo in two weeks and then a family visit for Easter weekend. I have so much to look forward too and to be thankful for!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You two look great! Sounds like a fun event and night out.