Leigh Ann and mom came into the city on Thursday to visit me and the boys! We went to see the Phantom of the Opera last night, which was as amazing as always! This morning we took advantage of summer streets- they close down Park Ave and people flood the streets in their bikes, strollers, and roller blades! We walked down to FAO to get Aldo and Gracie a toy and while we were there I saw David Beckham! Seriously he looked at me and I said, "David Beckham" he smiled and went straight up the escalator. I would have chased him but with two babies I figured I would stay calm- lol...On top of that we saw Ben from Lost last night while having dinner outside near the theatre. I guess I am always in the right place at the right time!! So who knows who we will see tonight!
Who Is Dumb Enough to Go Camping With Babies? Us.
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment