Aldo has started to do the Stevie Wonder! It is so funny because it is so random! We really enjoyed Montauk and the Hamptons this past weekend. We knew once baby 2 comes that little weekend trips would be few and far between. The Hamptons has a very relaxing vibe- huge houses tucked behind amazing landscaped front yards, lots of seafood restaurants on the water overlooking the docks, high-end shopping, and of course the amazing beaches. While we were there we had great weather, however, still too cold to enjoy the beach. We walked around South Hampton, visited the oldest lighthouse in NY State, enjoyed good food, and visited the infamous Dreesen's donut shop.
Now back in the city we are experiencing hot muggy weather. Yuck! I am glad that I am going to be delivering soon because this heat is already making me SWELL! I go to the doctor tomorrow- I will let you know what he says. My official due date is two weeks from this Friday! omg- it's becoming very real! We are having a baby!!
Who Is Dumb Enough to Go Camping With Babies? Us.
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment