Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's a BOY!

Tony and I went to the hospital for my 20+ week anatomy scan yesterday and we found out that we are having a BOY! Yep- Tony was right I might be destined to have all boys. The baby was a little stubborn and would not stretch out so the nurse could get a good view of his face- so I have to return next week. I also have a low placenta, which is common, and will have to return in 6 weeks to make sure it moved up. Other than that- I am feeling great! Aldo has no clue that he is going to have a baby brother that follows his every move!Just picturing that makes me smile.....That's it for now- I will post a belly picture next!

1 comment:

Jeana said...

A boy!!! yeahhhh, I guess you and Jodi are destined to have all boys:) Can't wait to see you soon. XOXO