Thursday, June 11, 2009

3 months old this week
















Aldo turned 3 months old this week and is growing like a weed. Today I went down to meet Tony for lunch (and to show off Aldo again to his work peeps) and he put him on the fedex scale and he is about 16+ lbs. It was hard to get an accurate reading because he did not fit on it- haa haa. Then Aldo and I went to visit Jodi, Jeana and GW and Aldo was able to sit in the activity station and hold his head up!! And finally tonight I put a 12 month old onesy on him and it fit! So I am already getting sad that he is growing up soooooo fast! BUT I am loving every minute watching it happen!!!










2 comments:

Kelly H said...

love his hair!!! where did you go with all those fun babies on that pinwheel thing? that looks fun.

kajal said...

Girl, you've got some buttermilk coming out of those things. 12 month onesie! I can't wait to see him again. We still have a gift for you from Brett's parents and need to give it to you before Aldo is too old for it.