Monday, May 4, 2009

Love JetBlue Hate JetBlue



Aldo experienced his first plane ride last week to SC. Flying on JetBlue- we were pleasantly surprised that we had an empty seat beside us which meant that I could bring Aldo in his car seat! He slept the whole way. I can't even count how many people commented on his hair and how big he is! YES- he is a big boy- YES he has a great head of hair!! On the return flight I made a huge mistake- at the terminal the flight had been delayed because of mechanical problems. After three hours waiting I just booked another flight for the next morning and got a free hotel room- what was I thinking? I just thought in the heat of all the madness that I better get a secure flight home if that flight was going to be canceled. So after getting to the Holiday Inn with baby in tow i learned that the flight had actually taken off- I was so upset. But I could do nothing but eat terrible room service and ration out Aldo's diapers until we had to wake up at 4:30 am the next morning. ugh....All in all- Aldo was the star! He was such an amazing traveling partner!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where did you go?