I am now 33 weeks! I can't believe two things 1) that is takes this long to create a baby and 2) that it only takes this long to create a baby. Tony and I have been busy getting Aldo's room ready. We are missing a few things like a rocker and shelves but we have the main necessities in place! Let's see what else has been going on.....We recently took an infant CPR class and this Sunday we are taking a breastfeeding course. Other than not getting a good night sleep because Aldo is kicking up a storm the pregnancy has been going great. We return to doctor Jew's office on Tuesday for our 8 1/2 month check up. I will give another update then. Hopefully we can find out if March 14th is going to be showtime or if things have changed! Here are my 33 week belly pictures:
Who Is Dumb Enough to Go Camping With Babies? Us.
13 years ago

1 comment:
looking good, mama mia! I hear ya on it taking FOREVER....and I only had to wait 32 weeks!
Post a Comment