This weekend Tony and I were fairly busy. On Friday night we had reservations for dinner at Adour in the St. Regents Hotel. We would like to thank Tony's work for the wonderful wedding gift! The dinner was amazing! The pictures of my belly (21 weeks now) are from that evening! Then on Saturday I had my expecting mom's group- we walked in the park for nearly 2 hours gossiping about pregnancy things. Then Tony and I went to Damien's 31st birthday. We celebrated his birthday with lots of good food and friends, unfortunately watched Georgia lose, and played a little guitar hero to end the night! Finally on Sunday we had the crew over for Bloody Mary's to watch the NYC Marathon. As we ate donuts, we watched 40,000 people running through the five boroughs on tv and in person outside of our apartment (mile 18 of the race). It takes amazing strength and determination to do that and I commend every one of them. It was amazing to watch the leaders fly by incredible speeds. But what I love it the fact that all New Yorkers are out cheering and supporting people they know and more often people they don't know. It was amazing!
Who Is Dumb Enough to Go Camping With Babies? Us.
13 years ago

2 comments:
Love checking up on you-life sounds great! I especially love the pic with W on you-he looks so excited!!!Love you
Busy weekend! Your belly is getting nice and big...can't wait til it's really stickin out there. You & me 1/2 marathon after Aldo comes...let's set the date. love you
Post a Comment